21.10.12

Thoughts During a Football Game

Today, I had the opportunity to watch the Rams play on TV, because they were playing my new local team - the Packers. (boo, hiss).  These are my thoughts.

1. Do football players really think it's a good idea to hit each other in the head after a good play?  I know you've all been concussed before.  Let's not make it worse.

2. Aaron Rodgers is stretching his neck and the announcer says that the pillows in the STL hotel must not have been good enough.  Right, because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he JUST GOT SACKED.

3. The Saints are losing!

4. I really like GB's pink shoes.


5. The Saints are no longer losing. :(

6. I think I would like football more if I had grown up watching a team that didn't suck.  Except for that one season...that was a lot of fun.

7. I miss the bob and weave.

8. Here's the thing.  Both of these teams are 3-3 thus far in the season.  But for GB, that's insulting and they find the need to prove themselves.  The Rams are just thrilled to be batting .500.  Yay mixed sports metaphors.

9. I wonder if any of these guys are on my fantasy team...(checks team)...just one.

10. I am still confused as to how my fantasy team is 2nd in my league.  I haven't touched it all season.

11. I have seen one of GB's coaches do the Diamond Dallas Page hand symbol twice.  I feel like I'm missing something.

12. I love that the GB fans are so excited to be winning.  Hooray, you're 4-3...over the Rams.  The RAMS.  Just for emphasis, the Rams being 3-4 is impressive.

13.  Ok game, you can end now.  It's nearly Downton time.

14. We've only lost by 10!  Go Rams!

15. Downton, here I come!!!

No comments: